On the official launch of “The Eyes of the Sky” by Antoine Grumbach, CARPF (the Roissy group of 42 communes) and the communes of Mesnil-Amelot and Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin signed with ECT a co-operation agreement for the development of the project. The signing took place in the presence of the prefecture of the Île-de-France region.
It was an opportunity for the signatories to reaffirm their support for this landmark project for the development of the département of Seine-et-Marne. Present were:
- Béatrice Abollivier, Prefect of Seine-et-Marne
- Patrick Renaud, chairman of CARPF (Communauté d’Agglomération de Roissy Pays de France)
- Gilles Chauffour, mayor of Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin
- Alain Aubry, mayor of Mesnil-Amelot
- Laurent Mogno, chairman of ECT
The project will be less than a mile from the Mesnil-Amelot railway station, the future terminus of Line 17 of the Grand Paris Express. And it is already near the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. That’s why “The Eyes of the Sky” is expected to become an important tourist destination for the département of Seine-et-Marne, and to welcome tourists and visitors from Greater Paris.